What does it cost to have Montville Maleny Marriage Celebrant at your wedding ceremony?
My fees are totally transparent with no hidden extras and are based on covering my costs and providing reasonable remuneration for the time I spend on your ceremony. Before you even meet me I will have spend many hours gathering, reviewing and compiling a resource package of sample ceremonies, options for different parts of your ceremony, suitable poems and readings and detailing a wide rang of unity rituals and little extras that could be included to make your ceremony special and unique. Why not contact me for further information?
These materials are made available to you via a client link to my website or loaned to you on an easy to access CD
- I manage the legal aspects of your marriage ceremony, including registering your marriage with the QLD Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages in a timely manner.
- You may include the addition of readings and additional rituals. You will need to supply the items needed for any rituals you wish to include.
- You may have as many or as few guests at your wedding as you wish. Your guest numbers do not change the amount of time or effort required to prepare a beautiful ceremony.
- You will receive a lovely presentation certificate on your wedding day, but these packages DO NOT include a copy of your Official Marriage Certificate from BDM. You may add $50 to cover the BDM fee for this to my fees if you wish me to arrange this for you. (BDM changes their fees each year on 1 July)
- an initial meeting to discuss your ceremony and to enable you to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage form – or completion of the NOIM can be done by post.
- your very own unique wedding ceremony will be written based on a quite extensive questionnaire that I ask you to complete
- as many redrafts of your ceremony as it takes to get it right for you
- as many meetings as you feel necessary, including your rehearsal
- as much email and phone communication as you feel necessary to ensure you have a beautiful ceremony
- an onsite rehearsal, often the day before, so everyone knows exactly what they are doing on the big day and so are relaxed.
- professional presentation of your ceremony, including the use of a PA system should it be necessary
My fees are broken into 3 payments: Maleny marriage celebrant
1. Booking and lodgement fee of $200.00 to lodge your NOIM and confirm your booking. This is non-refundable. This is payable within 1 week of your booking
2. Ceremony preparation: $250.00. This is payable 3 months prior to your wedding date and is non-refundable after this date as I will have already completed quite a lot of work on your behalf.
3. Ceremony rehearsal, presentation and marriage registration: The balance is payable 2 weeks prior to your wedding date. The exact amount of this depends on your requirements but will not exceed $300 unless I have agreed to travel some distance for your wedding or your wedding is an an unusual time or, difficult to get to place.
My fees compares favourably with a 15 minute Registry Office fee of between $310 (mid-week) and $530.
If you want something very intimate and simple, such as a mid-week elopement, please discuss your requirements with me. These ceremonies may require less preparation time, thus my fee will reflect that. Montville celebrant for elopement ceremony
Your celebrant is the one who sets the tone of your day, and you must be happy with whom you choose, therefore I offer all prospective clients an obligation-free ‘meet and greet’ at no charge. Maleny Montville Flaxton wedding celebrant